This is an update on Reliable Law Services position regarding the impact of the Covid-19 virus.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
As a result of the Covid-19 virus all our staff are now working remotely, our office telephone number is in use however we recommend that individuals are contacted on the mobile numbers which are provided in their emails. Other than where absolutely necessary please ensure that all correspondence is sent by email, as hard copy post may take longer to reach individuals.
We have business continuity plans in place to continue servicing our clients’ needs to a consistently high standard. We have made a decision to undertake all client meetings virtually rather than in-person. Our IT infrastructure is secure and allows us to function as normally as possible in the current climate.
We will continue to follow the advice of the UK government and the Public Health authorities.
If, at any time, you need to speak with someone at Gherson, please contact us as you normally would.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Dieter Brummer: Home and Away actor dies aged 45Brummer famously played Shane Parrish - Melissa George's love interest on the TV soap in the 1990s.
- Tunisia's PM sacked after violent Covid protestsThe president says he is taking over, after a virus surge reignites economic and political unrest.
- Pink offers to pay bikini bottoms fine for Norway women's handball teamThe Norway women's side were last week fined for wearing shorts instead of bikini bottoms in a match.
- Afghanistan: Record civilian casualties in 2021, UN reportsThere have been more than 1,600 civilian deaths so far in 2021, and the UN fears a further rise.
- Tokyo 2020: S Korea TV sorry for using pizza to depict ItalyMBC also used Chernobyl to depict Ukraine and Dracula to show Romania at the Olympics opening ceremony.