This is an update on Reliable Law Services position regarding the impact of the Covid-19 virus.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
As a result of the Covid-19 virus all our staff are now working remotely, our office telephone number is in use however we recommend that individuals are contacted on the mobile numbers which are provided in their emails. Other than where absolutely necessary please ensure that all correspondence is sent by email, as hard copy post may take longer to reach individuals.
We have business continuity plans in place to continue servicing our clients’ needs to a consistently high standard. We have made a decision to undertake all client meetings virtually rather than in-person. Our IT infrastructure is secure and allows us to function as normally as possible in the current climate.
We will continue to follow the advice of the UK government and the Public Health authorities.
If, at any time, you need to speak with someone at Gherson, please contact us as you normally would.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Trump pardons dozens in final hours, including ex-aide Steve BannonDonald Trump issues pardons and commutations for more than 140 people in his final hours as president.
- Biden cabinet: Does this new team better reflect America?The role of a president's inaugural cabinet goes beyond just policy - let's take a closer look.
- Prada drops Chinese actress over alleged surrogacy rowThe actress has been accused of abandoning children she had through a surrogate.
- Biden inauguration: Democrat to be sworn in as Trump leaves officeThe new president will take the oath of office in a Washington DC fortified against any civil unrest.
- Jack Ma makes first appearance since OctoberFears had grown over the Alibaba founder's whereabouts because of pressure from Chinese authorities.