This is an update on Reliable Law Services position regarding the impact of the Covid-19 virus.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
As a result of the Covid-19 virus all our staff are now working remotely, our office telephone number is in use however we recommend that individuals are contacted on the mobile numbers which are provided in their emails. Other than where absolutely necessary please ensure that all correspondence is sent by email, as hard copy post may take longer to reach individuals.
We have business continuity plans in place to continue servicing our clients’ needs to a consistently high standard. We have made a decision to undertake all client meetings virtually rather than in-person. Our IT infrastructure is secure and allows us to function as normally as possible in the current climate.
We will continue to follow the advice of the UK government and the Public Health authorities.
If, at any time, you need to speak with someone at Gherson, please contact us as you normally would.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Mexico: Ex-President Enrique Peña Nieto accused of corruption and briberyProsecutors open an investigation after allegations made by the ex-head of the state oil company.
- Three killed in Bangalore clashes over Prophet Muhammad postPolice in the southern city of Bangalore opened fire on protesters angered by the Facebook post.
- Indigenous Australians 'farmed bananas 2,000 years ago'It further dispels a myth that Indigenous Australians were solely hunter-gatherers, scientists say.
- Belarus election: Opposition leader Tikhanovskaya fled 'for sake of her children'Svetlana Tikhanovskaya is in Lithuania after disputing Sunday's poll results she says were rigged.
- Coronavirus: World's biggest gambling hub reopens for businessThe "Las Vegas of Asia" is hoping to bring back the high-rollers after its virus-driven visitor slump.