- Coronavirus: Australia plans island quarantine as foreigners leave WuhanHundreds of foreigners fly out of Wuhan, as Australia announces a Christmas Island quarantine plan.
- Kobe Bryant: Washington Post reporter reinstated after tweet rowThe Washington Post backtracks after suspending a reporter who posted about Kobe Bryant's rape case.
- Trump Middle East plan: Palestinians reject 'conspiracy'The plan offers a Palestinian state but also recognises West Bank settlements occupied by Israel.
- Kunal Kamra: Airline ban on India comedian sparks fiery debateKunal Kamra berated popular news anchor Arnab Goswami aboard a flight and released a video.
- Costa Book of the Year: Auschwitz resistance biography wins £30,000 prizeThe Volunteer, by ex-war reporter Jack Fairweather, beats four other books to the £30,000 award.
“I am strongly very satisfied with the services provided by Reliable Law Services. The whole process of my case was smoothly and professionally handled by Mr Gunnoo. I will highly recommend Reliable law services to family and friends. Five star service delivered with satisfaction and good outcomes”
– dharmadeo kissoondoyal
T4 dependent visa application
“We were both Chinese nationals and trying to get married in the UK however got refused for the marriage visa application. Then we got married in France instead. We instructed Reliable Law Services to assist us in addressing the issues raised in the refusal letter and prepare the relevant documents to apply as T4 dependent visa. Mr Kam Gunnoo is very competent in dealing with immigration matter and always replies quickly when we need his advice. Finally we got the visa 2 weeks after the submission, we really appreciate Reliable Law Services ! Strongly recommend for those who need immigration advice.”
“very professional and helpful The matter that no one helped, has been done by him Thank you”