- George Floyd death: Archbishop attacks Trump as US unrest continuesAs fury over a black man's killing by police continues, religious leaders condemn Mr Trump's actions.
- George Floyd death: TV, radio and music industries mark 'Blackout Tuesday'Broadcasters and the music industry reflect on the death of George Floyd in police custody last week.
- George Floyd death: Spike Lee says protesters were 'not just born angry'Director Spike Lee says there are "so many" reasons for those taking part in protests to be angry.
- Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar on George Floyd protestsThe Minnesota congresswoman spoke about widespread US protests that erupted after George Floyd's death.
- George Floyd death: Trump's church visit shocks religious leadersThe divisive US president's visit to a church amid ongoing nationwide protests drew heavy criticism.
“ I am strongly very satisfied with the services provided by Reliable Law Services. The whole process of my case was smoothly and professionally handled by Mr Gunnoo. I will highly recommend Reliable law services to family and friends. Five star service delivered with satisfaction and good outcomes”
– dharmadeo kissoondoyal
T4 dependent visa application
“ We were both Chinese nationals and trying to get married in the UK however got refused for the marriage visa application. Then we got married in France instead. We instructed Reliable Law Services to assist us in addressing the issues raised in the refusal letter and prepare the relevant documents to apply as T4 dependent visa. Mr Kam Gunnoo is very competent in dealing with immigration matter and always replies quickly when we need his advice. Finally we got the visa 2 weeks after the submission, we really appreciate Reliable Law Services ! Strongly recommend for those who need immigration advice.”
“ very professional and helpful The matter that no one helped, has been done by him Thank you”