This is an update on Reliable Law Services position regarding the impact of the Covid-19 virus.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
As a result of the Covid-19 virus all our staff are now working remotely, our office telephone number is in use however we recommend that individuals are contacted on the mobile numbers which are provided in their emails. Other than where absolutely necessary please ensure that all correspondence is sent by email, as hard copy post may take longer to reach individuals.
We have business continuity plans in place to continue servicing our clients’ needs to a consistently high standard. We have made a decision to undertake all client meetings virtually rather than in-person. Our IT infrastructure is secure and allows us to function as normally as possible in the current climate.
We will continue to follow the advice of the UK government and the Public Health authorities.
If, at any time, you need to speak with someone at Gherson, please contact us as you normally would.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Uganda Makerere University fire: 'Ivory Tower' guttedAn overnight blaze leaves a distinctive building at one of Africa's oldest universities a shell.
- Gore-Tex: Inventor of waterproof fabric Robert Gore dies aged 83Robert W. Gore's invention has been used in space suits, guitar springs and waterproof jackets.
- Australia coronavirus cases 'set to be lowest in months'Hopes are rising after the badly-hit state of Victoria reports just 14 new infections in 24 hours.
- Thailand protests: Activists challenge monarchy by laying 'People's Plaque'Protesters cement a "People's Plaque" in a park and march in Bangkok calling for political reforms.
- TikTok: Trump says Oracle deal for video app 'has my blessing'The president says the bid by Oracle and Walmart would protect the data of TikTok users in the US.