Kawasaki disease is a condition that mainly affects children under the age of 5. It’s also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome.
Kawasaki disease causes the blood vessels to become inflamed and swollen, which can lead to complications in the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart (coronary arteries).
Around 8 in every 100,000 children develop Kawasaki disease in the UK each year.
Reliable Law Services is committed to raise awareness of Kawasaki Disease. We request our clients to donate directly to TavishGOSH Funds for promoting awareness and supporting families with children suffering from the disease.
Please give the logo on the right hand side
- Man drowns during underwater marriage proposalVideo shows Steven Weber proposing through the window of a submerged cabin off Tanzania.
- Paris climate march halted amid clashes between activists and policeAuthorities feared the family-friendly demonstration would be infiltrated by separate protesters.
- TWA Flight 847: Greek police arrest aircraft hijacking suspectThe man, 65, is suspected of involvement in the TWA Flight 847 hijacking that left one dead.
- Iranian hostage freed by Somali pirates after four yearsThe freeing of the Iranian sailor means Somali pirates now hold only three remaining captives.
- Saudi Arabia vows to respond to oil attacks with 'necessary measures'The kingdom says it will take "necessary measures" as it reiterates that Iran is to blame.