This is an update on Reliable Law Services position regarding the impact of the Covid-19 virus.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
As a result of the Covid-19 virus all our staff are now working remotely, our office telephone number is in use however we recommend that individuals are contacted on the mobile numbers which are provided in their emails. Other than where absolutely necessary please ensure that all correspondence is sent by email, as hard copy post may take longer to reach individuals.
We have business continuity plans in place to continue servicing our clients’ needs to a consistently high standard. We have made a decision to undertake all client meetings virtually rather than in-person. Our IT infrastructure is secure and allows us to function as normally as possible in the current climate.
We will continue to follow the advice of the UK government and the Public Health authorities.
If, at any time, you need to speak with someone at Gherson, please contact us as you normally would.
Thank you for your continued support.
- White House vows probe into migrant children kept on busesIn at least one case a child was kept on a coach for four days, waiting to join his family.
- Chile indigenous: Time to make our voices heardMembers of indigenous groups in Chile will be represented in the constitutional convention.
- Lourdes: Pilgrims flock to French sanctuary online in their millionsWith travel limited, millions are joining e-pilgrimages to a cave famed for its miraculous healings.
- A lost whale - 6,000 miles from homeA grey whale called Wally is lost in the Mediterranean - far away from its home in the Pacific. Why?
- Liz Cheney: Why her sacking by the Republican Party mattersThe BBC's Ros Atkins explains the decision to dismiss the congresswoman from her party leadership role.