This is an update on Reliable Law Services position regarding the impact of the Covid-19 virus.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
As a result of the Covid-19 virus all our staff are now working remotely, our office telephone number is in use however we recommend that individuals are contacted on the mobile numbers which are provided in their emails. Other than where absolutely necessary please ensure that all correspondence is sent by email, as hard copy post may take longer to reach individuals.
We have business continuity plans in place to continue servicing our clients’ needs to a consistently high standard. We have made a decision to undertake all client meetings virtually rather than in-person. Our IT infrastructure is secure and allows us to function as normally as possible in the current climate.
We will continue to follow the advice of the UK government and the Public Health authorities.
If, at any time, you need to speak with someone at Gherson, please contact us as you normally would.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Philadelphia rocked by fresh unrest after police shootingPolice reinforcements are deployed with the National Guard during a second night of protests.
- Kim Kardashian West mocked for 'humble' birthday party on private islandThe reality star says she held the trip "after two weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine".
- Great Barrier Reef: Scientists find reef taller than Empire State BuildingStanding 500m (1,640ft) tall, the "blade-like" reef was found off Australia's far north.
- World Series: LA Dodgers beat Tampa Bay Rays to triumph for first time since 1988The Los Angeles Dodgers win their first World Series in 32 years, beating the Tampa Bay Rays 3-1 to secure a 4-2 win in the best-of-seven championship.
- Ankhi Das: Facebook India's policy head quits amid hate speech rowAnkhi Das was at the centre of allegations that Facebook allowed anti-Muslim posts by BJP supporters.