Kawasaki disease is a condition that mainly affects children under the age of 5. It’s also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome.
Kawasaki disease causes the blood vessels to become inflamed and swollen, which can lead to complications in the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart (coronary arteries).
Around 8 in every 100,000 children develop Kawasaki disease in the UK each year.
Reliable Law Services is committed to raise awareness of Kawasaki Disease. We request our clients to donate directly to TavishGOSH Funds for promoting awareness and supporting families with children suffering from the disease.
Please give the logo on the right hand side
- Srebrenica massacre: Dutch state '10% liable' for 350 deathsVictims' relatives slam a court ruling that found the state part liable for 350 of the 8,000 deaths.
- ASAP Rocky detained in Swedish jail at least another weekThe rapper has already been kept there on suspicion of assault for the last two weeks.
- Guinea mother: I sat my exams 30 minutes after giving birth"I decided for myself that I wanted to complete my baccalaureate," Fatoumata Kourouma tells the BBC.
- Greek earthquake: Powerful tremor shakes AthensThe earthquake, registered at 5.1 magnitude, knocked out telecoms and power in parts of the city.
- Eritrea Orthodox Church ex-leader expelled for heresySix Eritrea Orthodox bishops say the name of former patriarch Antonios "should never be mentioned".