Kawasaki disease is a condition that mainly affects children under the age of 5. It’s also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome.
Kawasaki disease causes the blood vessels to become inflamed and swollen, which can lead to complications in the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart (coronary arteries).
Around 8 in every 100,000 children develop Kawasaki disease in the UK each year.
Reliable Law Services is committed to raise awareness of Kawasaki Disease. We request our clients to donate directly to TavishGOSH Funds for promoting awareness and supporting families with children suffering from the disease.
Please give the logo on the right hand side
- Trump approves $8bn Saudi weapons sale over Iran tensionsThe president uses a legal loophole to push through the arms deal without Congressional approval.
- US judge blocks funds for Trump border wall planThe move temporarily halts the use of $1bn of defence department funds in Arizona and Texas.
- Venezuelan prison clashes leave 29 inmates deadAt least 19 police officers were also wounded in the violence in Portuguesa state, authorities say.
- India tuition class fire kills at least 19 studentsFootage shows teenagers falling and jumping from the blaze in the city of Surat in Gujarat state.
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'The film producer reached a deal with women who say he sexually abused them, his lawyers tell media.