This is an update on Reliable Law Services position regarding the impact of the Covid-19 virus.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
As a result of the Covid-19 virus all our staff are now working remotely, our office telephone number is in use however we recommend that individuals are contacted on the mobile numbers which are provided in their emails. Other than where absolutely necessary please ensure that all correspondence is sent by email, as hard copy post may take longer to reach individuals.
We have business continuity plans in place to continue servicing our clients’ needs to a consistently high standard. We have made a decision to undertake all client meetings virtually rather than in-person. Our IT infrastructure is secure and allows us to function as normally as possible in the current climate.
We will continue to follow the advice of the UK government and the Public Health authorities.
If, at any time, you need to speak with someone at Gherson, please contact us as you normally would.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Kylie Moore-Gilbert: Academic says Iran detention was 'long and traumatic'British-Australian lecturer Kylie Moore-Gilbert endured two years of "incredible hardship".
- Biden Thanksgiving speech: We're at war with the virus, not each otherUS President-elect Joe Biden calls for an end to division in a speech for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Tributes pour in for football great MaradonaThree days of mourning begin in Argentina as tributes pour in for Diego Maradona, one of the greatest footballers of all time, who died on Wednesday.
- Obama attacks Hispanic voters who picked TrumpThe ex-US president says some overlooked Mr Trump's rhetoric because of his stance on abortion.
- Coronavirus pandemic: Germany seeks EU deal to close ski resortsGermany and Italy want slopes closed until January, but the EU is yet to reach an agreement.